2. Please use the search functions, at the top right of each page, to find your answers. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
3. If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the administrator/moderator has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
4. Posting links to Betting websites is prohibited.
5. The posting of any copyrighted material on our forum is strictly prohibited.
6. There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
7. When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your' and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
8. There will be no racial, ethnic, gender based insults or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
9. There will be no posts meant to offend or hurt any other member, in a manner which is offensive or inflammatory. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
10. Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
11. Pornography, warez, or any other illegal transactions may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
12. No subject matter will be allowed whose purpose is to defeat existing copyright or security measures. If a user persists and/or the activity is obviously illegal the staff reserves the right to remove such content and/or ban the user. This would also mean encouraging the use or continued use of pirated software is not permitted, and subject to the same consequences.
13. This forum has the right to request alteration or deletion of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
14. Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
15. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit or offensive.
16. Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, pornography, warez, or other illegal sites is not permitted.
17. Members can not be email addresses. This rule is in place to protect you from spam bots who will pick up your email address and spam you.
18. Members may have only one account on this forum. There is no need to have more than one.
19. Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
20. Linked and locked topics are pruned regularly to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator or Administrator before starting a new topic asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
21. Do not try to post anything in relation to swapping darts or darts related items as it is not allowed on the site and is also punishable by banning.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our Web Site and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum has the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest